Monday, December 10, 2012

    Ok, so I'm really new to the blogging thing. I thought I would blog to let people know what I'm doing with my art. I started this blog and then got really sick so its been awhile since my last post. Sorry about that.

   Today I'm going to post several things. First I did this color/space study of a Dressage horse in pastel on grey color paper. I was happy with the look and space but I felt that the horse's muzzle was too short and that the neck muscle wasn't quite as smooth as it needed to be. So when I started the acrylic painting I corrected these mistakes.
   The acrylic painting below is more what I had in mind when I started and I'm happy with the final result.

 Well that's it. What do you think? This piece is in Carmen's Art & Antiques in Conway AR. Please leave a comment. Oh and sorry about the pics I have a sorry camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover