Monday, December 10, 2012

The Cows

This painting is an acrylic on canvas and was requested by one of the galleries where I have art. The curator said she had requests for cows but only one artist painted cows. The painting she had was impressionistic and her costumers wanted a more realistic look. The pics below show the step by step process i used in creating the Cows. I took pics about every hour. I was not happy with the grass but it was like the grass in photo I used as a reference. Check these out and let me know what you think. What should i have done differently? How do you think i could improve the painting?


                                                                And the final product.
    Well that's the painting and the artist. It is a 30"x 40" leave a comment and tell me what you think. Also do you have any requests?  Have a happy, blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover